Developing Web applications and content involves shaping and making many choices involving technical, aesthetic, and usability concerns. When involved in web development projects, our team members make sure to take care of the following aspects and steps:
- Planning – the process of defining and gathering information about the web’s audience, purpose, objectives, and policies for information development and use.
- Analysis – involves evaluating information consistency and correctness as well as checking the technical makeup of the web.
- Design – is the process of creating a map of the relationships among pages of the web and the look and feel of individual pages.
- Implementation – is the process of creating files of HTML (and associated software, such as Java applets).
- Promotion – involves providing publicity releases for general Web audiences, potential users, and current users.
- Innovation – is the process of continuously and creatively working for improvement in the web to meet user needs.*
Ekton web development team members have in depth knowledge in this area of expertise and have built and maintained from individual web sites to complex web based transaction platforms.